Good news to all my Super Lions and Lionesses!
The Nigeria Liquefied and Natural Gas (NLNG) as part of its commitment to promoting Education initiatives in Nigeria hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Graduates of Universities for the 2017 Postgraduate Scholarships abroad.
The NLNG Postgraduate scholarship overseas is one of the many ways through which the company supports Education in the country, apart from the undergraduate scholarships the company also awards scholarships for post-primary studies, undergraduate studies and also Cadet. (For information on the Undergraduate scholarship, click here)
This scholarship program is worth between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course and is only tenable in the following select Universities in United Kingdom:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- University of Leeds
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Liverpool.
Application closes on 30th of April, 2017.
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study.
- Applicants must have a provisional admission from select UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, Medicine.
- Applicants should not be than 30 years of age.
- Applicants must have completed their NYSC program.Applicants should be able to obtain a tier-4 visa upon being successful.
- Applicants must possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2017.
Please see document below for more information on how to apply.
Do not miss out on subsequent information, like ourto stay updated.